Sunday, March 18, 2007

Test The Nation was Excellent!

I knew it would be great, but in truth the best part was seeing everyone and spending time with them! I'm so glad that Christine was able to fly down, and that I got to see Wylie and Amy - I've missed you guys sooooooo much! I even got to talk to some people that I've been meaning to meet for a long time, but haven't had the opportunity to - until now. :)

Overall TTN will definitely go down in the history of memorable events. Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Okay... I'm going to get back to doing my work - at least I was smart enough to bring it home with me so that I don't have to lug my big butt in to finish it off. My motivation is to get it all done before Test the Nation tonight - I'm very excited to see how the LIVE taping will turn out - I wonder if the Mayors will cheer or if they'll be like the Ad Writers. I guess we'll have to see!

Hopefully this will be my returning post into the blogging world. Again... I've missed you all so much. It's so good to be back.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Vicky! Great to see you -- I've missed your posts. :) Sounds like you guys had a great time!

Wylie Kinson said...

Glad you're back in our comfy little blogworld.
It was great seeing you, too!!

Unknown said...

Yeah Vicky's back!! You should have heard us before you arrived. "Vicky better show up. I'm worried about her. I'll kill her if she isn't here."

Big HUGS!

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Welcome back! You've been missed.

Amy Ruttan said...

Yes, I was extremely worried about you. You weren't at the critique session and the posting just stopped.

Do you still have your shamrock from Saturday? ;)

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I still wish I could have gone...It would have been nice to see you and the gang....

Vicky said...

TL - It would have been great if you were there! ;) We were talking about that at TNN - you were a missing link.

Wylie - The blogworld is comfy, isn't it.

Christine - I was worried too - I'm surprised my husband didn't kill me on the way there since I yelled at him to drive faster the entire time! ;)

Angela - thank you! I missed my Super Angela fix. ;)

Amy - I'm keeping that Shamrock forever! That was truly the most orgasmic cupcake I have ever had. Just thinking about it makes me drool! :)

Klaudia - Yeah, it was great! You should have signed up!