Sunday, February 3, 2008

One of those weeks...

On Wednesday I posted a hump day hunky hero... the one that inspired my current WIP... and then I accidently deleted my post! Retard moment. (I wish I could at least blame it on someone other than myself, but I can't)

On Thursday I tried posting - wrote a whole shpiel about what I was working on... couldn't friggin post because Blogger was doing some maintenance. And I learned I also can't select all or cut to paste somewhere else.. no that would be too easy.

By Friday I was so sick and tired with Blogger that I couldn't even log on without wanted to.... well lets just say it wasn't pretty.

On Saturday my husbands godfather had a heartattack, and had to have Quintuple bypass surgery. Which sucked. He's fine now... well as fine as someone with bypass surgery could be.

So I'm just now winding down from the week. All my writing since Wednesday will have to happen tonight, because so far I don't think I've written more than 400 words.

We'll have to see how it goes.

F#@& what the hell happened to spellcheck? I want to bleep bleep bleep this blogger bleeeeeppppp!!!! :D

2 comments:

Amy Ruttan said...

ROFL poor you!!! Hugs.

Wylie Kinson said...

LOL - Okay - blogger just ATE my long comment!!! GRRR - I know how you feel.

sorry you had a crappy blogging week. And hope your dh's gf has a speedy, painless recovery.

(((HUGS)))
*I'm now 'copying' incase I lose it again!*