Saturday, May 19, 2007

1 Word meme...

I found this meme on Michelle's site and thought it was a great - short and sweet!

Answer all questions using only 1 word:

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse?
2. Relationship? Yup.
3. Your hair? Scary!!!
4. Work? Sometimes.
5. Your sister? Younger.
6. Your favorite thing? Reading
7. Your dream last night? Dirty.
8. Your favorite drink? Pepsi... :(
9. Your dream car? Mustang.
10. The room you’re in? Living
11. Your shoes? Shoes?
12. Your fears? Cleaning.
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Younger.
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Co-workers. :(
15. What you’re not good at? Cleaning!
16. Muffin? Icing?
17. One of your wish list items? Maid.
18. Where you grew up? Europe.
19. The last thing you did? Eat! :)
20. What are you wearing? tshirt.
21. What aren’t you wearing? pants! :)
22. Your pet? Sasha
23. Your computer? HP.
24. Your life? Life?
25. Your mood? Bitchy.
26. Missing? House.
27. What are you thinking about right now? Cleaning.
28. Your car? Intrepid. :(
29. Your kitchen? Dirty.
30. Your summer? Hot.
31. Your favorite color? Blue
32. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday.
33. Last time you cried? Yesterday.... :(
34. School? Done.
35. Love? Family.

See, nice and sweet! Thanks Michelle! I see a trend about hating cleaning and needing a maid! :) Anyone who wants to do this meme - go for it... can't wait to read them! :) Have a Happy long weekend everyone! I'm going to go clean now. Maybe.

6 comments:

MG Braden said...

Good job Victoria. This one was fun. Sometimes it was hard to come up with one word. :-D

Anonymous said...

Hee! That looks like a fun meme. I think I'm gonna go do it on my blog!

Unknown said...

This is awesome! I'm going to have to try this tomorrow. :)

Wylie Kinson said...

Hey Vicky,
What a fun meme! I'm surprised your answer to every question wasn't: BABY, cause that's ALL I had on my brain with my first child :)

Angela/SciFiChick said...

I wish I could be younger in 10 years too! lol

Amy Ruttan said...

That sounds like fun, I have a review to do first then I'm going to try it.

Had to laugh at some of your answer Ms. Preggers! Pepsi:(

Coworkers:(

you're too cute!!!!