Friday, May 11, 2007

No picture today... I'm too tired to even look!

So I had to show my face since I've been hiding out at work! I'm sorry about the memes I've missed and the one's I should have posted... I can't believe how quickly time flies when you're working. Today was my first day off in a very long time and I've been at one doctor's appointment to the next all day and then real estate agent, houses, houses, and some more houses after that... now it's 6pm and I'm seriously wondering what happened to the day. Hopefully when my assistant manager gets back I'll at least feel like I have a life again.





House hunting continues... and all my goals have been shoved aside. Yet again. Finished all the books and judging... Yay! But haven't done much else... even this post as short as it is took me two days to write... :) The top half was written on my last day off - Friday... and this part I'm continuing today! So sad!!!





Anyways... enough of me boring you. Just wanted to show myself and say Happy Mother's Day to all! Oh wait... just thought of a picture!

Hope you all have a wonderful Mommy's Day!!!

5 comments:

MG Braden said...

and Happy Mother's Day to you! How are you feeling?

Take care and stop working so hard.

~Michelle (MG)

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you have a restful weekend. Don't work too hard!

Wylie Kinson said...

Happy Mother's Day, Vicky!! We've missed you in blogland, but understand you've got more important things cooking *wink-smirk*
We look forward to having you back during month 9 (when you're too uncomfortable to do anything BUT blog) and when baby is about 3 months old and you're not too stupid-tired to turn on your computer.
Ahhh, good times ahead :)

Vicky said...

:) Thanks guys! :) I've missed you all too! Very much. And what is this hard work you all speak of? I go to work... doesn't mean I actually do anything there! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, and please take good care of yourself and don't overdo! :)