Saturday, January 19, 2008

AWAL until Monday!!!

Okay... so I have to apologize... I won't be here until Monday!

We have family coming over on the weekend and my sister-in-law is staying with us until Sunday - as if that wasn't enough... munchkin has been sick since Friday and has officially thrown up on everything that she owns (a couple of times)... so I've been doing laundry. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just little people clothes, but as all you mommy's know - someone has to hold the baby, so there's usually another victim (me!!!) :) Anyways, I can't wait until everyone goes back to work and it's nice and quiet again.

If you read Christine's blog - then you know she's having a little inspirational writing challenge... you should check it out and join!

I hope everyone has a great weekend (or at least the rest of it... as I sneakily type this while my guests are downstairs! Mwahahahahah!)

2 comments:

Amy Ruttan said...

See ya Monday!!! Hope that little Lilibet gets better soon. She's so cute!!

Wylie Kinson said...

Aw - poor baby! And poor you!!
Did you EVER in your wildest imagination dream that a baby could produce so much laundry??

Hope she feels better soon.