Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What a glorious day!!!


My muse is back! My brain is somewhat on track... and other than the fact that the day is going a little too quickly for my liking, I'm quite content!

I have missed so many things in the last 9 months... all of which I'm slowly catching up on. Can I just say... holy smokes.... there have been SOOOO many of you that have written not only one book, but multiple! I can't even tell you how impressed I am! Well, today I'm cutting the post short so I can actually continue writing. I noticed that Thursday Thirteening is out? Yet another thing I've missed! Doesn't matter though... tomorrow I'm going to post 10 things I missed in the last 9 months! :)

Have a great day guys!

4 comments:

david santos said...

Hi Vicky
A beautiful place here!
Excellent post! Nice photo.

have a good day

MG Braden said...

Hi Vicky - You've been tagged (sorry!) LOL :-D

http://www.mgbraden.com/blog

Amy Ruttan said...

So glad that your muse is back, and that things are flowing.

I haven't had time for Thursday Thirteen at all. UGh, it gets worse when the babies become more mobile. Like Sumo, man that boy is over active.

Wylie Kinson said...

Glad your muse is singing for you once more.
I gave up on TTing (regularly, anyway) just because although it's lots of fun, it's a huge time suck. I'm determined to write a novel before Nationals this summer, so TTing had to go (for now). But I'll still visit yours :D