Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Life gave me lemons...

I totally stole this one from Amy! I'm just too tired to post anything. I'm a frickin' lemon! I love lemons! Let's make some lemonade!

You Are a Lemon
You have a very distinct personality. And if you're not being sweet, you're a little hard to take.You're a bit overpowering, especially in one on one situations.
And while you are very dominant, sometimes your power is needed and appreciated.You can liven up a dull situation, and you definitely bring a fresh outlook.
You are a bit of an acquired taste, and you tend to grow on people over time.People feel refreshed and rejuvenated after spending time with you.
What Type of Fruit Are You?

2 comments:

Wylie Kinson said...

... so you made lemonade. I get it, I really do!!

Amy Ruttan said...

LOL!! You silly, but I do feel refreshed after hanging with you. ;)