Sunday, January 7, 2007

My First Blog

Yay! My first blog.




I have finally decided to join my writer friends in the Blog craze. I'm not sure how often I will write - but I'm going to strive for at least once a week. There are so many wonderful people that I have met in some of the Romance Writers of America Chapters and it absolutely astounds me when I hear how often they write, while juggling kids, pets and their careers. If you're one of those people... Where do you find the time? No... seriously... I'll do anything. Okay not ANYTHING. No exercise... Please don't tell me you get energy from exercise! If I can still breathe in my jeans that I'm still driving to the corner store. Anyways... here's hoping that I can actually manage this Blogging thing and that there are many more to come.

Cheers!

No comments: